In my opinion, the two most important features of a successful tour are the guide and the restaurant. 90% of the experience is based on the guide’s ability to impart her knowledge in a way that keeps the group interested and excited….and the other 10% is, of course, the food”. I have a masters’ degree in history and archaeology from Bar Ilan University. I have also been certified as a tour guide through the Ministry of Tourism for over thirteen years and I studied acting and performed in children’s plays. These interests, coupled with my intense love of the country, make me an ideal guide who knows how to incorporate the facts with fantasy. I use songs, stories, instruments and period costumes to keep my groups entertained. My charisma and ability to tell a story in a way that keep all entertained , are the reason she is so good and her groups, old and young, Israeli and tourist alike are richer for having had the experience.
I have 2 amazing small kids so when I’m not working my family is my biggest interest!
- Tel Aviv