- Led by licensed tour guides
- Large number of beautiful birds and small animals
- Amazing panoramic view surrounding you
- Technically a beginner’s level climb
- Highest point in the Western Galilee
- No experience is necessary
The most beautiful view in Israel from the highest point in the WesternGalilee, with a vista of the sparkling Mediterranean Sea and the entire Galilee.
Once a real cave, the ceiling of the cave collapsed millennia in the past, leaving only an arch which gives the site its name. You can rappel off
the mammoth natural stone arch bridging the mountains, sailing through the air with an amazing panoramic view surrounding you.
We use cables to take the beautiful adventurous 40-minute hike back up – often accompanied by many curious mountain goats.
Available from the age of 10 years only!